Dubai Marina Mall CNY Wishing Tree 2021
Emaar Malls PJSC ( the “Dubai Marina Mall”) wishing tree Draw 2021 (the “Draw”) is subject to the below Terms and Conditions which are subject to change without notice
- Each time a participant makes a purchase above AED 150 at Dubai Marina Mall from any retailer during the Promotion Period, they must register the receipt at the Dubai Marina Mall wishing tree registration desk (an “Eligible Purchase”).
- The Draw is applicable to individual participants only (not groups).
- Dubai Marina Mall reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the Draw without notice.
- Dubai Marina Mall will not be responsible for any incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your registration for the Draw.
- The Draw shall be considered void where prohibited by law.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and consent to these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Entries to the Draw are earned for each Eligible Purchase (defined below) at Dubai Marina Mall between 10:00am Gulf Standard Time and 10:59pm Gulf Standard Time on February 10th-20th 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Each time a participant would like to participate in The Dubai Marina Mall Wishing Tree draw, they must make a purchase with the value of AED 150 at Dubai Marina Mall from any retailer during the Promotion Period and register the receipt at the Dubai Marina Mall wishing tree registration desk (an “Eligible Purchase”).
- Each Eligible Purchase will be verified as one entry to the Draw.
- Only participants who have made an Eligible Purchase during the Promotion Period will be qualified to enter the Draw.
- The prize draw is open to participants aged 18 years and above only.
- Employees of Emaar and their immediate family members, suppliers, agents, and anyone professionally associated with this campaign and prize draw, are not allowed to participate in the Draw.
- Entry into each Draw will be automatic, as long as the participant has made an Eligible Purchase & provided valid personal details during the Promotion Period.
- 36 winners will be drawn following the Promotion Period of February 10th – February 20th .
- The winning prize will be determined following the promotion period.
- The winners will receive an Emaar Gift Card prize worth AED 5,000. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The last day to be entered into the Draw will be 20th February 2021, 10:59 pm Gulf Standard Time (GST).
- The winner of each Draw will be announced on 22 February 2021 after the Promotion Period. Winners will be announced on @DubaiMarinaMall social media platform (Stories).
- The winner of the Draw will be contacted by email or telephone using the mobile number registered.
- If the Dubai Marina Mall management are unable to contact the winner after 48 hours, or if the winner refuses to accept the prize based on these Terms & Conditions, then the Dubai Marina Mall management reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
- By entering the Draw, the winner agrees to personally visit Dubai Marina Mall to collect their prize.
- By registering for the Draw; and should you win the prize listed herein, you acknowledge and agree to waive and release your rights in regards to certain personal information (such as your name, age, nationality, gender, and other personal information provided to Emaar Gift Card, U By Emaar and Dubai Marina Mall and allow the entities to use such personal information to advertise and announce you as a prize winner across any medium and media including social media, newspapers, magazines, etc.
- You further agree and acknowledge to allow Emaar Properties PJSC and all their affiliated companies (including Dubai Marina Mall) and subsidiaries to film, photograph, and utilize your image for all marketing purposes across any medium and media including social media, newspapers, magazines, etc. during any of the activities related to the prize draw and award.
- This prize and the procedures associated with it shall be subject to UAE Federal Laws and the law of the Emirate of Dubai. Any dispute shall be referred to the Dubai Courts (excluding DIFC courts).