General Terms & Conditions:
- Emaar Malls (Dubai Marina Mall) terms and conditions apply.
- Dubai Marina Mall Back To School activations are subject to change without notice.
- Dubai Marina Mall Back To School activations’ terms and conditions are applicable to individual participants only (not groups).
- Dubai Marina Mall reserves the right to modify or discontinue Dubai Marina Mall Back To School activations without notice.
- Dubai Marina Mall will not be responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your experience at any of the Dubai Marina Mall Back To School activations.
- The campaign shall be considered void where prohibited by law.
- By participating in this campaign, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and consent to these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Dubai Marina Mall Back To School activations’ terms and conditions can be found on the DubaiMarinaMall.com website
- Dubai Marina Mall Back To School promotion is valid from the 20th of August 2021 at 10:00am Gulf Standard Time until the 4th of September 2021 at 9:59pm Gulf Standard Time.
Terms and Conditions – Pick Your Locker:
- To qualify for the “Pick Your Locker”, each guest has to make a minimum purchase of AED 250 or more in Dubai Marina Mall, during the campaign period; a single receipt to the value of AED 250 or more will be accepted. Multiple receipts to the value of AED 250 or more will also be accepted.
- Each guest who spends AED 5,000 or more is eligible to participate with a maximum of 5 entries only.
- Each time a participant makes a purchase at Dubai Marina Mall from any retailer during the promotion period, they must validate the receipt(s) at the activation stand (with an “Eligible Purchase”), located on the Ground Floor, Dome Atrium (next to Café Nero), Dubai Marina Mall.
- Only participants who have made an “Eligible Purchase” during the Promotion Period will be eligible to participate in the campaign.
- Only receipts that are dated between the 20th of August and 4th of September 2021 will be accepted.
- Receipts for purchases made before 9pm must be validated on the day of purchase; receipts for purchases made after 9pm must be validated before the end of the next working day.
- Receipts for purchases made on the final day of the promotion period must be validated before 9.59pm on the 4th of September 2021. Validation of receipts after the promotion period has passed will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The same receipts cannot be validated multiple times.
- Employees of Emaar and their immediate family members, suppliers, agents, and anyone professionally associated with this campaign and prize draw are not allowed to participate in the campaign.
- Retailers are not allowed to participate in this campaign.
“Pick Your Locker” Prizes:
- The following list of prizes and exclusive offers will be given away during the Promotion Period of the 20th of August to the 4th of September 2021:
- 1,000 U by Emaar Points
- 100 U by Emaar Points
- Emaar Gift Card worth AED 50
- Emaar Gift Card worth AED 100
- AED 50* Value Voucher at Carluccio’s
- Entertainment Tickets
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The last day to be entered into the activation will be the 4th of September 2021 at 9:59 pm Gulf Standard Time (GST).
Emaar Gift Card General Terms and Conditions apply.
U by Emaar General Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions – Telephone Booth Activation:
- The Back To School Telephone Booth Campaign runs from the 20th of August to 4th of September 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- By answering the phone and participating in the activation, the participant agrees that Dubai Marina Mall has the right to film him/her and his/her experience to use for promotional and media purposes.
- By participating and agreeing to the terms of this activation, the participant agrees to receive electronic information from Dubai Marina Mall, including information on events, deals, promotions and new offers, on his/her registered email or phone number.
- Only one person is allowed to participate inside the phonebooth.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Any expired voucher will not be extended beyond the date stated, nor will its value be given back in the form of cash.
- Employees of Emaar and their immediate family members, suppliers, agents, and anyone professionally associated with this campaign and prize draw are not allowed to participate in the draw.
- Employees of tenants in Dubai Marina Mall shall not participate in the phonebooth activation event; this extends to include all immediate family members of those employees.
- There will be only one phonebooth installed specifically for the Back To School campaign. It will ring and light up randomly throughout the day. Participants must enter the booth, answer the phone call and then answer one quiz question correctly. Instead of a phone, they will find a digital screen that asks them to press to answer.
- In order to participate, the participant has to share his/her personal information with Dubai Marina Mall, such as full name, number, email, and nationality.
- If the person answers the one question correctly, they instantly get a voucher with a unique code sent to their registered email address.
- They can collect their prize at the Guest Service Desk, located at the Dome Atrium on the Ground Floor.
- A participant can win no more than once during this promotion period.
- This promotion is open to participants aged 18 years and above only.
- A valid Emirates ID or passport is required to collect the Emaar Gift Card.
- By answering the one question correctly, the participant will win an AED 100 Emaar Gift Card.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The winner is not allowed to share his/her winning voucher with any third party.
Emaar Gift Card General Terms & Conditions apply.
By participating in this campaign, you acknowledge and agree to waive and release your rights in regards to certain personal information (such as your name, age, nationality, and gender) to Emaar Malls and their affiliate companies and allow them to use this information for marketing purposes.
This campaign and the procedures associated with it shall be subject to UAE Federal Laws and the laws of the Emirate of Dubai. Any dispute shall be referred to the Dubai Courts (excluding DIFC courts).